Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Grainy Eyelids

Where is this extreme exhaustion suddenly coming from? I barely kept my head from hitting the desk all day today. Was it 2 workouts yesterday? I don't think I'm in that bad shape. Ugh, regardless, it is extremely frustrating to go through the entire day so tired all I want to do is sleep, but knowing that I can't realistically go to bed til about 10pm - I want to avoid waking up in the middle of the night as best as possible. Also, didn't go to volunteering today. They tell us to stay away when we don't feel well, so if I'm coming down with something then hooray for being safe! And if not, hooray for more sleep!

Excuse me, it's now time for me to 1. eat cereal for dinner because I'm too tired to cook; 2. take a bubble bath; 3. watch RHNYC; 4. fall asleep. Maybe I'll throw in a glass of wine somewhere there for good measure.

0 comments:


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes