Monday, April 27, 2009

The Netflist

I just spent a little time at work updating my Netflix list (ie, the Netflist). I think I've got some good classics in there, as well as some better new movies, but what am I missing?


Hmm. That picture is smaller than I hoped it'd be.

Also, what are your book suggestions? The past three I've read are: Trail of Crumbs, The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao, and Water for Elephants. I loved all three, for all different reasons. I also plan on doing a review of the three in the coming days, so stay tuned for that.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Ooh! A new blog to distract me from my work! I just watched Man on Wire and loved it! It is short, only an hour and 30 minutes and really inspiring and beautiful. Also, have you read Middlesex? Some people have found it slow in the beginning but I think it is one of my favorite books of all time! Do you have a GoodReads account? If you go there you can see what people are currently reading and get inspired to find new books. Sorry - this comment is long:) Have a great day!

Christina K said...

Read The House of the Spirits.

I loved Oscar Wao. Middlesex is also a good recommendation. Jodi Piccolt's My Sister's Keeper is good too.

Be my friend on Goodreads if you're not already.

Julia said...

Jess - Loved Man on Wire, liked Middlesex but not as crazy about it as most people. It was alright, but nothing extraordinary for me.

Christina - House of the Spirits it is. Liked My Sister's Keeper. And we're friends, although I just actually started using it today :)


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes