Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Live Blogging the Debate!

No I'm not.

HOWEVER, I would just like to point one thing out. If anyone noticed the 20s-looking guy in the upper left corner of the screen most of the time the camera was on Obama, with the blonde hair, 'stache, and green tie.....I know him. I went to high school with him, and seeing as my high school was 400 people, that's saying something.

I had been wondering if I'd happen to know anyone in the audience seeing as how the debate took place in Nashville, so imagine how excited my "OH MY GOD I KNOW THAT KID" sounded.

And no, I'm not commenting on the quality of the debate, either McCain or......that one.

Editor's Note:
My high school in Nashville, not Philly.

1 comments:

artfoodboozeDC said...

who???????

i didn't notice anyone!


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes