Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aw Crap

I owe you guys TWO picture posts now, one for Disney and one for the apartment (yes, still). In my defense, my camera broke so I can't upload my pictures yet. Also, my shelf isn't mounted yet, so I'm still only about 80% moved in, and I want to be able to show you all the 100% awesome glory of it all.

That is all I have for you today. I started work at 6:30am Pacific Time today, and now I'm sitting in bed watching "Broken English" and waiting to fall asleep. My Halloween costume is hanging over my closet door (even MORE pictures), there's a big party on Friday I'm looking forward to, and CAITLIN will be here in barely over 2 weeks (I think we're at 16 days). My brain is also in overdrive, and has been for the past week or so, so maybe you'll all get lucky and be privy to any mental catastrophe I unleash on this thing.

I also owe a lot of people emails and phone calls. Coming soon, I promise.

0 comments:


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes