Monday, November 10, 2008

The Long-Awaited Pictures of My Room

Please, everyone, sit back onto your seats normally and take a deeeeeeep breath. They're here.

Note: I apologize for the terrible photo quality. The iPhone isn't really cut out for any sort of picture-taking, and my Chinatown camera kicked the bucket halfway through Disney adventure.

Feast your eyes upon my new (well, 2 months new) home.

Living Room, complete with dinner on the table and Dexter on the TV:


The quite beautiful view from our living room windows:



The kitchen! I love it.


And, lastly, the bedroom.


Oh yeah, see that shelf action?


The other side of my room is my desk/TV and my closet, and a lonely wall that needs love in the form of decoration. Besides my discs, those are there.

Ta-da! Hope you all enjoyed it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your view is awesome.


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes