Friday, December 12, 2008

20 Minutes Left on a Friday

So what do I do?

Blog a wee bit.

First, please watch this video. It is amazing. Edit: I stole this off Anna's blog. There, happy?




Second, this is a public plea for my roommate not to leave San Francisco and stay in our happy home forever (or at least until I'm gone, she's free to do what she wants after that). Alex, stay! Who else will I watch GG with, providing snide comments in the hopes that they'll make it into your live-blogging post? No one. Don't go breaking my heart like that.

Third, the Bay Area is expecting lows in the high 30s this weekend, as well as lots of rain. Happy I just bought some rainboots, not happy for the weather. I haven't seen that kind of cold in what, 8 months? I guess it's cruel preparation for Germany, which is a mere 7 days away! I guess 6 if you're counting down when I actually leave, but I'll be traveling for close to 24 hours. Brutal.

On tap for the weekend: dinner at RNM tonight, tomorrow is massage (!!!)/movie/xmas-and-dress shopping/cocktail-and-holiday-sweater party, and Sunday is probably recovering from Saturday, with some laundry and Germany prep-work thrown in.

That's the quickfire update of life right now. Not really sure how animal battles fit in, but I'm sure someone could make a really deep analogy and it would all work out.

1 comments:

Anna M said...

SOMEBODY is a copy cat....haha


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes