Friday, January 9, 2009

In Pictures: My First Ever Business Trip

Yesterday I got on a 6:45am flight to Las Vegas for my first ever business trip - the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Approximately 130,000 people descend onto Vegas for this show, full of video games, TVs, and all kinds of gadgets. My company sent me so that I could both see what the fuss is all about, and to help support two of our clients who were on-site. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but here's a couple pictures I took with my cell phone.

Watching the sun rise over the mountains from my seat.

One section of Microsoft's ridiculously huge booth.

Panasonic's new super-thin LCD.

Samsung's ridiculous wing display of TVs (eek, sorry I couldn't rotate it).

Dinner at The Venetian (inside!)

A very blurry view of the Strip from my seat in the airplane.

Will I be back next year? Doubtful. But I'm glad I got to see what it's all about.

0 comments:


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes