Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Haus.

I'm really proud of myself. I got these up about 2 months faster than at my old place.

My room from the bathroom.


Room from the corner looking towards the bathroom.


Bathroom. Er, yeah, still organizing that one. Blaire, see your picture?


Super cozy living room.


Mmm, kitchen.


Also, here is a picture of Mona:


Her left ear is permanently folded in half because she got in a fight with a rattlesnake. I'm going to go ahead and say that's one of her 9 lives right there. My roommate's friend found her in the desert, and now she's the attention-whore of the house. She also likes to play with random bits she finds on the floor. Example?




Look familiar?



That's right.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

OH, there's definitely room for me to cuddle up in a corner w/ Mona. I'm moving in, make way SF.

Christina K said...

Mona: Spider pig, spider, pig...

Your house looks so pretty! You have good taste. ;-)


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes