Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sprint Triathlon

I think I'm going to do one. There's a womens-only one taking place in Santa Cruz in September, with very doable distances (1/4 mile swim, 11 mile bike ride, 2.5 mile run) that Ashley will hopefully be doing with me. I. Am. Pumped. Has anyone done one? Any tips/hints/experiences you have to share?

Also, I'll be putting up more photos from Nashville in the next couple weeks. I realize my posts lately have been very picture heavy, and not very writing heavy, so I'm looking to change that.

This'll do for now though.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I like this! And I will be there right by your side...granted we don't jump on the chicken out bus! :)


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes