Friday, April 3, 2009

Bullet Points

Because I'm still working my way up to real posts again.

- Mini-triathlon. Happening...well, I need to register. But I'm buying my training suit this weekend, so that's saying something, right?
- Went to Vegas last week for work and saw Steve Forbes give a talk. Take heart, he says, the banking crisis will be over in the fall. Conservative agenda notwithstanding, he's a surprisingly entertaining guy.
- Did a little PR for my mom and landed her an interview with an autism blogger!
- Debating the merits of joining a fun coed team out here. I'm looking for yall's advice on this one - to play, or not to play?
- Volunteering in the Teen Lounge at UCSF Children's Hospital starting in 10 days. Nervous, but mainly excited.

These are the little things taking up my days lately. The past couple weeks have had some heavier happenings, but I don't really have the energy or desire to write about them right now. It's bullet points for now, but we'll be back into real writing soon.

1 comments:

Christina K said...

Coed would be a fun way to stay in shape, make some friends, and kill some time. I imagine it being a lot more about the love of the game than competition, so less stressful than joining a club women's team. I say, do it and see how it feels. You're such a strong player, and it'd be fun to just show up and play and not have to organize anything.


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes