Wednesday, October 7, 2009

There Is a Light That Shines....



The other day I had the chance to creep around my (babysitting) family's house and take pictures of the light fixtures I talked about earlier. I'm not really normally one to gush about interior design/decorating, but I thought these were too unique not to share.

Lights over the kitchen table:





Detail....



Lights over the kitchen island:



Mosaic in the hallway:



My personal favorite - fixture over the doorframe leading down into the basement:


The two re-worked chandeliers in the living room. These originally started off as classic crystal chandeliers, but the family commissioned a local artist/friend to give them quite an overhaul:





Yes, that's a whisk.

0 comments:


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes