Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Big Brother

My brother Roland turns 24 today -- GOLDEN BIRTHDAY ALERT.

I'm not telling you what I got him because he might be reading this (I'm not sure though).

Anyways, Roland, happy birthday! I'm glad that we've made it through 22 years without ever making good on those threats of kicking each other asses when we were 8/11/14/17/etc, because if we had then you'd be missing out (because let's face it, he would win in a fight).

Seriously though, thanks for being there through the good and bad, and for letting me bear witness to your various hair phases, highlights including the mullet, dreads, and the Justin Timberlake fro. Also, thanks for scaring off all the people who wanted to ask me to Homecoming in Nashville - Caitlin was the best date I could have asked for.

I hope that this next year sees you going to med school in Germany and having all your hard work rewarded, and that the following years bring you happiness, love, and the peace of mind that you've got a little sister looking out for you. And great hair.

Love,

Julia

0 comments:


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes