Thursday, November 20, 2008

Inspirational Sports Movies

God, I love them.

Put me in front of movies like Remember the Titans, Friday Night Lights, We Are Marshall...the list goes on....and I will be happy as a clam. I don't know what it is--the inspirational destruction of race and social prejudices? The thrilling games? The alternately supportive and destructive family?

Really, it's a magical mix of all those elements. Regardless, I guarantee you that anytime I'm bored, put on Remember the Titans and I'll be one entertained (and happy) camper.

Point of this post? Up for debate.

3 comments:

agc said...

varsity blues!! the mighty ducks!!!

Unknown said...

kicking and screaming!!!

agc said...

ooh, you know what was pretty good, too? that eagles movie with mark whalberg?? invincible!!

also, i think there's a lot to be said for awesome music in sport movies. whenever i hear "my hero" all i can think of is dudes pounding each other on the field, james vanderbeek, paul walker, and that guy who ate the pancake in the pickup truck.


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes