Monday, May 4, 2009

Bored? At Work?

Here, let these distract and entertain you:

www.textsfromlastnight.com - I try to avoid laughing loudly when I'm alone at my desk on a daily basis thanks to this site. Recent example:

(678): why did i wake up with a kid named Raphael in my bed this morning?
(770): I dont know but you did call last night to tell me you found the last ninja turtle

www.overheardintheoffice.com - Thanks to Caitlin for reminding me of this site. Here's a good one:

Engineer: Damn, I'm tired. I was up all night with a case of the number threes.
VP: Number threes?
Engineer: You know, when you think you have to go number two, but actually you have to puke in the bathtub.

Also check out www.overheardinnewyork.com and www.overheardatthebeach.com for similar boredom-killing goodness.

Another big favorite of mine is www.jezebel.com. Read this if you're a woman or if you're a guy who appreciates snark.

Lastly, if you haven't set up an RSS feed or something through Google Reader, do it now. It gets you through those long days (like today, it seems). Anyone have other suggestions? I know about FML, and I refuse to promote it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great websites, you can also add one that i recently found.

http://officeforums.org

Its new but great if your trying to kill time in the office:)


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes