Thursday, August 13, 2009

Real World DC Run-In

Before I forget, and in addition to the pictures I've been meaning to put up from Wildwood/DC, I wanted to share that while walking to Froggy's on Saturday we came across the Real World: DC cast. They were eating at La Tomate in Dupont, and we were tipped off by the multiple camera men hovering in the outdoor patio. Jenn took a picture of them, and there may or may not have been some heckling, including but not limited to comments about the camera adding 10 pounds.

Woopsie.

Apparently they've been a real pain in the ass to local DC-ers, so I don't think any of us felt all that guilty about it. I guess that's what happens when people start getting real.

0 comments:


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes