Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This Is a Useless Post

1. Fancy new layout! Not really new or fancy, but thanks to Blogger's templates and a night with nothing to do, I went big and clicked the "Save New Layout" button. For those of you wondering, I chose it for the widescreen effect. I feel it makes the reading experience more enjoyable.

2. I just caught up on the last 2 episodes of "The Hills". And all I can say is....wow. Does anyone watch this anymore (spare me the glaringly obvious observation that yes, I just watched it, so obviously someone does)? Really, I want to know. It seems like the only thing they're really good for is making some great facial expressions and eye rolls. These girls have got non-verbal communication down. Please see:

Oh yeah, that's some good shit.

Anyways, at this point it seems like the girls are becoming total caricatures of themselves. Lauren is the dull whiny one (seriously, look at how she acts on dates. No wonder she's had so few), Lo is the snarky bitch who looks like an aging housewife, and Audrina is...simple. I'll admit that I was kind of into the show seasons 1 & 2, but I can only spend so many half hours of my life completely uselessly. Goodbye, Hills. The rest has all been written.

1 comments:

ivey said...

after last night's episode i've decided to call it quits.

i'm still going to watch gossip girl, which will fill my crappy tv quota. did you/do you watch?


xoxo


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes